The forum, designed to offer opportunities for networking and tips sharing within the voluntary sector, is at Springfields Events & Conference Centre, Camelgate, Spalding PE12 6ET, Wednesday (July 19) 2pm to 4pm.
We’re also holding similar events in Grantham and Spilsby, find out more and sign up via: LCVS course guide
Discussions at the South Holland event will include:
- How to identify the ways in which a local business might help your community group or charity
- How to approach a local business
- What you can / need, to offer back to the local business
- How to maintain those links to develop a lasting relationship that benefits both business and community
In addition, the forum will consider national Make a Difference Day, which takes place on Saturday, October 28, as a focus to approach local businesses to encourage them to get involved in their local communities.
The free event is organised by Lincolnshire Community and Voluntary Service (LCVS). Places must be booked in advance via LCVS course guide
- Be the first to know about our free training and events and other news follow us: @lincolnshirecvs on Facebook and Twitter Tag us and we’ll share your community and voluntary sector relevant news.
- Get LCVS news and updates, including details of free courses and training, funding and volunteering opportunities, direct to your inbox: LCVS NewsBite