The Fore offers unrestricted funding and strategic support to small charities and social enterprises across the UK.
It aims to make grants that will have a transformational impact by enabling them to grow, become more sustainable, more efficient, or take some other major step forward toward achieving their goals.
Among other partners, The Fore is being supported until July 2019 by £1.3 million of National Lottery funding thanks to a partnership with the Big Lottery Fund, the largest funder of community activity in the UK.
The Fore runs three 12-week funding rounds each year and makes grants of up to £30,000 over one to three years. Funding can be used to cover core costs.
The Fore are proud to be a funder without lengthy application forms or restrictive criteria. They recognise applicants as the experts in their own fields, so its process simply asks you to tell them who you are, what you need and how funding from us would transform your organisation.
They also provide successful applicants with access to friendly professional support – ongoing mentoring, strategic advice, governance support or other assistance. Because they are committed to helping all organisations learn, they give feedback to all unsuccessful candidates.
It funds work in all areas and have only two requirements for application:
· Your organisation must be a UK-registered charity, CIC, CIO or CBS
· Your organisation must have an annual income of less than £500,000
Registration for The Fore’s next round opens on July 23 at 10am, and only takes a few minutes to complete.
Please note that registration is highly competitive and operates on a first come, first served basis. Interested organisations are encouraged to register as quickly as possible. Once successfully registered, applicants are given one month to prepare a three page application and gather their recent audited accounts, ready for submission.
Find out more via: www.thefore.org/charities/
- LCVS offers support to groups seeking funding – see: LCVS group support
- Get LCVS news and updates, including details of free courses and training, funding and volunteering opportunities, direct to your inbox: LCVS NewsBite
- Be the first to know about our free training and events and other news follow us: @lincolnshirecvs on Facebook and Twitter