Groups can apply for up to £2,500 for a new activity that is likely to reduce isolation and loneliness for older people, or for provision to allow new people to access an existing activity.
T.E.D states: “Strong applications would show how the activity is supported by and likely to be of interest to local older people, and how it is likely to be sustainable. Activities should not duplicate those already happening locally.
“The Step-Up Investment is for small community or volunteer groups (turnover of less than £25,000 pa). The group must have a constitution and bank account to apply for a Step-Up Investment worth up to £2,500. The minimum value of goods or services is £500.”
Step-Up Investment applications may be submitted throughout the year and will be considered at the next available quarterly panel meeting.
Groups considered must in some way reflect the overarching aims of the project:
- More older people will be better connected with volunteering, social, leisure and health improving activities leading to an enhanced quality of life
- More older people in East Lindsey will report that they do not feel lonely or isolated
- More older people in East Lindsey will feel positive about the opportunities that getting older presents.
Lincolnshire Community and Voluntary Service can provide more information about this funding and other available funds. Contact: LCVS East Lindsey
For further details, guidance notes and an application form see: T.E.D. “Step-Up Investment Pot”
- You may also like: East Coast Community Fund awards
- Get LCVS news and updates, including details of free courses and training, funding and volunteering opportunities, direct to your inbox: LCVS NewsBite
- Be the first to know about our free training and events and other news follow us: @lincolnshirecvs on Facebook and Twitter