LCVS is a vibrant organisation with a strong commitment to supporting volunteering and enabling local community organisations to thrive in South and East Lincolnshire. What we do makes a huge difference to many people’s lives and builds strong confident community organisations.
We are looking for people with a can-do attitude, a passion for working in local communities and commitment to volunteering as a pathway to wellbeing.
We are currently recruiting to two posts:
- Senior Area Officer (South and East Lincolnshire) – Permanent, full time – 37 hours per week
NJC scale point 34 – £30,756 per annum from 1st April 2018
- Area Officer (East Lindsey) – Permanent, part time – 15 hours per week
NJC scale point 27 – £24,657 pro rata per annum from 1st April 2018
The employer will provide an allowance for personal pension; 25 days + bank holidays, plus 3 additional leave days to be taken between Christmas and the New Year.
By knowing the local area and local needs, LCVS is best placed to help frontline organisations to:
- attract funding
- operate good governance
- recruit and manage volunteers
- influence public service commissioning
- network with local community groups, statutory bodies, local employers and partners
- simply know what’s going on and disseminate knowledge at a local level
You will have a positive approach, good communication and interpersonal skills, a good understanding of volunteering and local community issues and sound knowledge of volunteer management, good governance and related best practice. Experience of delivering training is desirable. Both posts include training and development opportunities.
Download further details and an application form via: LCVS jobs
You may like: LCVS About Us