Talk, Eat and Drink ( T.E.D.) in East Lindsey is a six year, Big Lottery Funded project (running April 2015 to 2021) inspired by Lincolnshire’s proud food heritage, which will see older people getting out and about, becoming more involved in social activities and feeling positive about their future.
Community Lincs is the lead partner of a variety of volunteer organisations in the delivery of the T.E.D. project, including East Lindsey District Council, Lincolnshire County Council, Age UK Lindsey, Lincolnshire East CCG and Louth Seniors Forum to support as many people as possible.
T.E.D. has been awarded £2,696,388 to deliver the following outcomes by 2021:
• More older people will be better connected with volunteering, social, leisure and health improving activities leading to an enhanced quality of life.
• More older people in East Lindsey will report that they do not feel lonely or isolated.
• More older people in East Lindsey will feel positive about the opportunities that getting older presents.
• Older people in East Lindsey will have more opportunities to influence the design and delivery and evaluation of services and businesses available to them.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For volunteering opportunities in Lincolnshire and volunteer stories see: LCVS Volunteering