A Good Neighbour Scheme is being considered in East Elloe to help people who may need a little bit of help.
A Good Neighbour Scheme is a way of connecting volunteers with a resident who needs a little bit of help with a variety of things, such as:
- Occasional lifts
- Help completing non-legal forms
- Help using the computer
- Accessing online services, prescriptions and appointments
- Collecting prescriptions/library books
- Small household repairs/Practical tasks/Help with shopping.
Good Neighbour volunteers also benefit from meeting new people, learning new skills, stay physically and mentally active and having a sense of purpose and fulfillment.
Volunteers receive full support.
To find out more about receiving support or becoming a volunteer, fill in the survey by March 31.
Post using the address Freepost, RTUG-GBRZ-UKKR, Community Lincs, The Old Mart, Church Lane, Sleaford NG34 7DF.
Collect a survey from:
- Market House, 9 Market Street, Long Sutton, Spalding PE12 9DD; or
- The Curlew Centre, Bridge Road, Sutton Bridge, Spalding PE12 9SA; or
- Your local Health Centre or your local Library.
Or you can go to the link below: