Groups are being invited to get involved in a heritage open day in Grantham next month which will focus on “people power” and the contribution made by volunteers.
Lincolnshire Community and Voluntary Service is working in partnership with South Kesteven District Council’s Parks Community Engagment Officer, Julie Ashworth, and inviting groups from the Grantham area to be part of Wyndham Park’s Heritage Open Day celebrations by having a stall.
LCVS is using the event as an opportunity to focus on all of the amazing things achieved by volunteers in the Grantham area so this would be a great opportunity for groups to advertise their volunteering roles and give a shout out to the great work that their volunteers do within their organisation.
The event takes place on Sunday 22nd September 2019 11.00am – 3.00pm at Wyndham Park, Hill Avenue. Grantham, NG31 9BB.
There will be no charge for the pitch.
- We are able to offer a pitch for a 3m x 3m gazebo (PLEASE NOTE WILL UNFORTUNATELY NOT BE ABLE TO PROVIDE YOU WITH A GAZEBO ON THE DAY) – all gazebos must be both pegged and weighted down and any guide ropes must be clearly and safely marked.
- Access for organisations is from 9.30am via the small car park on Hill Avenue (located next to Wyndham Park Nursery).
- Set up on site and vehicles to be moved to the on-site lower field by 10.30am.
- No vehicle movement on site for the duration of the event.
- Take down is from 3.00pm.
If you would like to attend and to confirm it please contact Julie Ashworth, Parks Community Engagement Officer at South Kesteven District Council on 07790 911510 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you confirm your attendance please make sure that you provide a copy of your Public Liability Insurance and written confirmation that you have completed an event specific risk assessment. Please note you will not be permitted on site if you haven’t provided your Public Liability Insurance.
Any questions, please contact Julie or LCVS area officer Jody Raggo on 01205 510888 (option 3).