Business owners and managers are being invited to find out more about dealing with work-related health problems such as stress, depression and anxiety at a seminar to be held in Lincolnshire.
The Children’s Links Group will be hosting the HR and health and safety event at Woodhall Spa Manor, Manor Estate, Woodhall Spa, from 9.30am on Monday, February 3.
Attendees will be discover why leading UK businesses have appointed mental health first aiders at work as well as get practical advice on protecting their worker’s mental health and learn how to reduce sick leave, boost morale and make productivity soar.
The day will start with a welcome session and refreshments, followed by the main seminar and then a networking lunch from 12.45pm.
Delegates will also learn how to:
- Review contracts, handbooks, and other essential employment document
- Deal with staff behaviour, performance, attendance, and attitude
- Handle health & safety, risk assessments, fire safety policies and procedures
- Understand the six fair reasons for dismissal to help avoid tribunal claims
- Manage gender-balance, employment status, and pay
Not only is this event free to attend, post event everyone will receive a free documentation audit which you can use to help protect and grow your business. These audits have been developed to assist you in your preparation for the Good Work Plan being implemented by HM Government, which will affect every single employer in the UK.
To register for a free place email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting 45195C, or call 0844 8922771.