Easy Read Guide: Suicide Prevention for Males – Innovation Fund – V2
We are looking to fund community organisations who support work directly with males who are the highest at-risk group for suicides and self-harm in Lincolnshire.
The grants available:
A] Larger grants of between £5,000 and £10,000 for projects over a 12-month period.
B] Small grants up to £5,000 for 12 months activity to fund pilot projects, support smaller groups, and help with capacity building.
C] Within a total grant pot of around £130K.
The Criteria :
- Focus on supporting males and being creative and innovative about your ideas and proposed developments.
- Reducing self-harm and suicides within at-risk males aged 25 to 59.
- Supporting males through peer support / people with lived experience.
- Opportunities for males to talk and places where they feel safe to talk.
- Support Groups and Activities that promote good mental health and prevent suicide.
- Plans to raise awareness.
- How to become self-sufficient in the future?
- Applications can be from either from single organisations and groups or can include joint applications made in collaboration with other organisations and groups – Alliance Bids.
- Timescale for Submission – Application Process Closes on 15 February 2021
For more information and to apply please download a read the following links