The project aims to help people that are unemployed or economically inactive start the road back into employment, providing direct support and helping participants to tackle barriers which prevent them from working.
The MOVE project is funded by the Big Lottery Fund and the European Social Fund (ESF) through the Building Better Opportunities programme.
- NJC scale point 27 – £24,174 per annum pro rata
- The employer will provide an allowance for personal pension.
- 25 days + bank holidays pro rata, plus 3 additional leave days to be taken between Christmas and the New Year.
- Fixed term contract to 30th June 2019, minimum of 15 hours per week flexible to the needs of the contract, some evening and weekend work may be required.
- Base office: Boston, Lincolnshire
Download further details and an application form via: LCVS Jobs