The free to attend East Lindsey Voluntary Sector Forum, led by Lincolnshire Community and Voluntary Service (LCVS), is for anyone who supports or manages volunteers or is involved in local community organisations and projects.
We’re also holding similar events in Grantham and Spalding, find out more and sign up via: LCVS course guide
Discussion at the East Lindsey forum will be on how to attract the right volunteers and keep the volunteers you find.
It will also be a chance to generate ideas to make the most of Make A Difference Day in October.
Topics will include:
- The national picture for volunteering
- The motivations for volunteers – how is it changing?
- Ways to engage volunteers through micro-volunteering and Employer Supported Volunteering.
- Celebrating volunteers – what you did for Volunteers Week and can do for Make A Difference Day.
- Celebrating good news stories – how volunteering can improve people’s lives through gaining employment and improving health and well-being.
- Future Voluntary Sector Forum topics
The forum is being held on Thursday, July 27, 1.30pm to 3.30pm at Spilsby New Life Centre, Church Street, PE23 5DU.
The free event is organised by Lincolnshire Community and Voluntary Service (LCVS). Places must be booked in advance via LCVS course guide
- Be the first to know about our free training and events and other news follow us: @lincolnshirecvs on Facebook and Twitter Tag us and we’ll share your community and voluntary sector relevant news.
- Get LCVS news and updates, including details of free courses and training, funding and volunteering opportunities, direct to your inbox: LCVS NewsBite