Assistant BBO MOVE Project Officer
6 Hours per week – Temporary Contract
NJC 3.5 – £19,312 per annum pro rata. (£3,128)
The employer will provide an allowance for personal pension.
25 days per annum, pro rata + Bank holidays, plus 3 additional leave days to be taken between Christmas and the New Year.
Purpose of Job
- To support the BBO MOVE Project in East Lindsey
- To support BBO MOVE Project officer in recruiting participants onto the project
- To promote all aspects of MOVE projects including supporting participants working with partner organisations
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support MOVE participants in with portfolio building, this may include taking photographs, observations and collating evidence into files
- Support MOVE participants engagement in partner projects, as directed by the Project Officer- This may include attendance at external events
- Collate stationary packs and ensure MOVE and funders logos are added as directed
- Complete MOVE paperwork as directed by Project Officer
- Explore & examine Shannon Trust materials – this may lead to further involvement in Readers project
- Collate information on MOVE which may be used for LCVS social media
- Work with supporting Volunteers onto MOVE / LCVS
- To research information and new ideas for MOVE participants as directed / with support from Project Officer
- Other tasks may be requested but not added without prior discussion and agreement
General duties and responsibilities:
- To work in co-operation with other team members, adhering to all policies and procedures, including Equal Opportunities.
- To work flexibly as part of the MOVE / LCVS team.
- To assist Lincolnshire Community & Voluntary Service (LCVS) to be able to deliver services in line with the quality standards.
- To participate in regular supervision and appraisal meetings with the Line Manager.
- To participate in any internal/external meetings as required.
- The specific duties and responsibilities of this job description are not restrictive, and the post holder will be expected to undertake any other duties as required
For further details and an application pack;
Download from www.lincolnshirecvs.org.uk
Call 01205 510888 (Boston)
Applications should be submitted by post to James Meeds at Lincolnshire Community and Voluntary Service; LCVS, Boston Borough Council, Municipal Buildings, West Street, Boston, Lincs PE21 8YB or email to email@example.com
Closing date: 18th March 2022
Interview date: 21st March 2022
Please submit applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org